Have you been wondering how to style Devil’s Ivy? Everybody’s talking about the Insta-worthy indoor house plant – Epipremnum aureum. Also known as Devil’s Ivy or Pothos, it’s almost impossible to kill and it’ll keep on growing even in the dark!
If you’re stuck for ideas on how to display this botanic beauty, don’t stress: we’ve got a list. Here are 14 ways to style Devil’s Ivy.
Drop us a comment and tell us which style you liked the best.
1. In a Kokedama
via Succulent Sistas
2. Frame a Mirror
Natalie Jeffcott via ApartmentTherapy
3. Hydroponics – No soil gardening! Style Devil’s Ivy in a glass bottle for a minimalist vibe.
itsprettynice via Instagram
4. Fill gaps in your bookshelf
5. Style Devil’s Ivy in a Macrame Hanging Planter
via The Anthology
6. Contrast it against a white wall
Lauren Bamford via MrKitly
7. Hang it off a log
8. Frame it around the edge of your window sill
Frida Ramstedt via Trendenser
9. Or just let it grow in front of the window
10. Above the shower (or on the shower rail)
via Luisa Brimble
11. Use a wall trellis
12. Through the staircase balustrade
Image: Dave Michigan
13. In the center of a circular staircase
(okay, almost the same as number 12 but this variation was just too cool)
14. Hang it like bunting
Thanks for reading! We hope you found some inspiration 🙌🌱
We would love to hear from you if you have any styling tips of your own! Please leave a comment below.
Share this around, Pin It!
If you enjoyed this post you might also enjoy 50 Ways to Style Hanging Plants.